Re: Documenting how to test multipath devices

On Sat, Mar 01, 2008 at 07:10:30PM +0100, Frans Pop wrote:
> Agreed. A wiki page for multipath would be very good to have, especially as
> it is a feature that needs to be activated on the boot prompt.
There's
 http://wiki.debian.org/DebianInstaller/MultipathSupport
which I use to keep track of the status. It doesn't have much
information on usage yet though. Things should also be testable with
SATA/SCSI systems, the multipath would then only consist of a single
path but for d-i this makes no difference. I'll update the page once I
did more testing with the current patchset myself.
Cheers,
 -- Guido