Documenting how to test multipath devices

On Fri, Feb 29, 2008 at 10:54:36PM +0100, Guido Günther wrote:
> Patch moved that hunk outside the actual for loop so $partdev was always
> empty. I didn't notice earlier since I expected the QEMU devices to
> showup anyway since they're not SCSI. O.k. to apply?

This email made me remember that (I might have overlooked it), I have
not seen a document describing how to test multipath devices support.

It would be great if you could document somewhere (wiki or
installer/doc/devel) a way for people lacking the necessary hardware how
to test your recent contributions.

Cheers,
--
Jérémy Bobbio                        .''`.
lunar@debian.org                    : :Ⓐ  :  # apt-get install anarchism