Re: [PATCH] add -versatile flavour to linux-kernel-di-armel-2.6
- To: Frans Pop <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] add -versatile flavour to linux-kernel-di-armel-2.6
- From: Robert Millan <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2008 11:54:04 +0100
- Message-id: <[🔎] 20080301105404.GA16381@thorin>
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <20080225224438.GA24941@thorin> <20080229224343.GA11674@thorin> <20080229230458.GA12597@thorin> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Sat, Mar 01, 2008 at 12:30:20AM +0100, Frans Pop wrote:
> On Saturday 01 March 2008, Robert Millan wrote:
> > Alternatively, if you can setup ACLs that would restrict my commit rights
> > to win32-loader/ directory, I would feel comfortable with that.
> I would not. I would feel extremely uncomfortable if we had to micromanage
> things like that. All I'm looking for is some selfrestraint and
I can use selfcontrol, but it is you who threatened to remove my commit perms,
which is not about selfcontrol. My point is, that if you want to handle this
by using technical restrictions, I have no problem with the one described above.
<GPLv2> I know my rights; I want my phone call!
<DRM> What use is a phone call… if you are unable to speak?
(as seen on /.)