Re: Persistent disk naming - wild idea for a solution

On Monday 18 February 2008, Ian McDonald wrote:
> One more good reason for persistent names.

I'm not (and never have been) against persistent device naming. I see the
need for it. I just feel that the currently available options are ugly and
that they don't solve the whole problem.

This makes me personally not very motivated to implement something in the
installer that's based on those current options.