daily netinst image: problems with installing grub(2)

Hello,

I just tried the daily built netinst image (for i386) from
http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/daily-builds/daily/arch-latest/i386/iso-cd/
in qemu, and they worked well. I setup several test systems with
encrypted root with and without lvm.

I used the debian-testing-i386-netinst.iso image from Feb. 16 2008.

The only thing that always failed, was installing grub/grub2 at the end
of the installation process. Only way to fix that, was to change to a
console, chroot into /target, and run apt-get update manually. After
that, grub2 installed without problems.

So I guess that somewhere in the installation process an apt-get update
is missing.

greetings,
 jonas