Re: D-I Manual - String freeze / Call to update translations (deadline: Feb 10)
On Mon, 2008-02-11 at 13:07:55 +0100, Frans Pop wrote:
> On Wednesday 06 February 2008, Frans Pop wrote:
> > On Saturday 02 February 2008, Frans Pop wrote:
> > > On Saturday 26 January 2008, Frans Pop wrote:
> > > > So, please update your translations before *Sunday February 10*.
> Deadline ended yesterday.
Ugh, sorry, I think we mixed up the 10th and 14th deadlines, and
thought the latter was an extension for the former.
> Before I start the build for the manual, I would appreciate status updates
> for the following two translations:
> - Catalan: work was started and some changes committed, but currently 8
> files still need update.
> And 1 file untranslated.
We are only missing three files, they rest need review and commit, but
I fear I'll not be able to do that until later today.
> Please reply ASAP.
If you are in a hurry, just go ahead from our side, we'll catch up
thanks and sorry for the delay,