Re: D-I Manual - String freeze / Call to update translations (deadline: Feb 10)

On Saturday 26 January 2008, Frans Pop wrote:
> So, please update your translations before *Sunday February 10*.

Which means there is now one week left!

> Currently there are 4 translations that are up-to-date:
> German, French, Russian and Simplified Chinese.

After one week, the following are complete too:
Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Swedish and Vietnamese

> All other translations need updating.

And those are:
- XML-based:
  - Catalan:   11 files outdated, 1 missing
  - Brazilian: 25 files outdated, 1 missing (pt_BR)
  - Czech:     25 files outdated, 1 missing
  - Japanese:  25 files outdated, 1 missing
  - Spanish:   35 files outdated, 1 missing
- PO-based:
  - Finnish:   58 fuzzy,  39 untranslated
  - Greek:     59 fuzzy,  39 untranslated
  - Hungarian: 52 fuzzy, 344 untranslated