Re: Call for Debian Installer testing, before D-I Beta1 release

On Tuesday 05 February 2008, Stephen R Marenka wrote:
> What's the procedure for that? At the moment, sid is pretty broken for
> installation (we're far behind), but no reason not to start the process.

You need a local mirror and debian-cd.

I have scripts I use to make things easier for both, feel free to use them:
- http://alioth.debian.org/~fjp/debmirror/
- http://alioth.debian.org/~fjp/debian-cd/

For debian-cd it's best to use an SVN checkout:
svn://svn.debian.org/svn/debian-cd/trunk