Re: grub (legacy) and e2fsprogs

Otavio Salvador <otavio@debian.org> writes:

> Frans Pop <elendil@planet.nl> writes:
>
>> On Monday 04 February 2008, Otavio Salvador wrote:
>>> But lenny isn't broken since current lenny version of e2fsprogs is
>>> still using 128 bytes as inode size.
>>
>> NO!
>>
>> The e2fsprogs _udeb_ in unstable already has the 256 default and _that_ is
>> what is used when you create partitions in partman with daily images and it
>> is also what _would_ be used for the weekly CDs if we allowed the weekly
>> build tomorrow.
>>
>> Which version of e2fsprogs is in Lenny is completely and utterly irrelevant
>> to this issue.
>
> Indeed. GRRRRRR! My fault!

Robert,

As well spot by Frans, and forgot by me, this is broken on lenny and
then we need to get grub on testing as fast as possible. Please, could
you give a double check on it and then I ask for the urgency to be
bumped by RM team?

--
        O T A V I O    S A L V A D O R
 E-mail: otavio@debian.org      UIN: 5906116