Re: Beta1 missing decisions and possible timeline

Hi,

On Fri, Feb 01, 2008 at 09:51:07PM -0500, Joey Hess wrote:
> It's far to early to switch d-i to 2.6.24, especially since it drops
> support for most of /proc/acpi, including the parts used by
> laptop-detect.

I still think this switch was an extremely premature and really, really
bad idea.
We need either to turn the acpi proc interface back on before .24
migrates to testing, or we track a .24 with this change outside of the
archive, which is a no go for me.

So, let's reenable CONFIG_ACPI_PROCFS_POWER, please.

Best regards
Frederik Schüler

--
ENOSIG