Re: Malayalam fonts are not getting installed

On Tuesday 18 December 2007, Christian Perrier wrote:
> Quoting Frans Pop (elendil@planet.nl):
> > Added (in alphabetical order).
> > Christian: please also consider my other question about the sort order.
>
> Yes, still in TODO..:-)

OK

> To be sure: you expect me to provide a list with a "natural" sorting,
> right?

A proposal for that would be great.

> I also need to add a section in D-I l10n manual that includes things
> that should be done when a new language is "activated" in
> D-I. Managing tasks.list (and take care to check if there are tasks
> for that language would belong to that section).

Yes, and maybe some info on what happens when tasks are added or modified.

The task lists used by debian-cd don't get updated automatically. It's
rather a semi-automated process that's normally run when D-I/Debian
releases are being prepared, so if updates are needed at other times, they
will probably need to be requested by tasksel's maintainers.