Re: Malayalam fonts are not getting installed

Quoting Frans Pop (elendil@planet.nl):

> Added (in alphabetical order).
> Christian: please also consider my other question about the sort order.

Yes, still in TODO..:-)

To be sure: you expect me to provide a list with a "natural" sorting,
right?

I also need to add a section in D-I l10n manual that includes things
that should be done when a new language is "activated" in
D-I. Managing tasks.list (and take care to check if there are tasks
for that language would belong to that section).