Re: r50470 - trunk/packages/kbd-chooser/debian

But it would affect an 'aptitude reinstall' of the package. As the user did not _himself_ ask for a seen flag to be set here (as in the case of preseeding [2]), I did not consider this a very nice solution.
The user has effectively seen the question, they were just asked it by d-i instead of by the package so setting seen seems like the obvious thing to do to me.

It is rather weired for the user to be asked about keymaps the next time they happen to be upgrading the package when they already made thier preference clear as part of the install.