Re: etch+1/2 D-I options (was: Meeting for etch and a half)

Hi,

Frans Pop wrote:
Yes. One using the Lenny installer and only including
the kernel images for the new Etch kernel.

The image list sounds good to me.  But which archs did you have in mind?

btw your latest reply still had the wrong address for project-etchnahalf.
No, it didn't. At least, not as far as I can see.

Quite right, my bad. I must have been looking at the first email again... sorry.

Kind Regards
AndrewM

Andrew McGlashan
Broadband Solutions now including VoIP