Re: How to preseed install via pppoe (for A-DSL)?

On Friday 30 November 2007, Josef Wolf wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 29, 2007 at 01:20:30PM +0200, Eddy Petrișor wrote:
> > Please create a patch and submit it as a bug report[1] against
> > ppp-udeb. [1] "preseeding the host name does not work for ppp-udeb" or
> > something like that should be fine
>
> Done.

Are you sure that you submitted a Bug report for it? I cannot find any
mention of it on the ppp BTS page. If you did, what's the bug number?

As nobody else seemed to have done it and as I happened to have the source
available, I've just submitted a BR with patch for the issue: #455366.

Cheers,
FJP