Re: How to force d-i to ask for domain name?

On Thursday 06 December 2007, Josef Wolf wrote:
> It turns out that ubuntu has lowered the priority for netcfg/get_domain
> from high to medium.  Anybody knows why they have done this?

No, we don't. It is still high in Debian.

Next time you have problems with the Ubuntu installer, please ask for help
through launchpad or on an Ubuntu mailing list. Asking your question here
where people generally are unaware of changes made in Ubuntu only risks
sending us on a wild goose chase, as in this case.

You did not even mention in your original mail that the issue was with
Ubuntu and not Debian!

Note that the 'seen false' is even unnecessary: if a question is not
preseeded with a default, it will automatically have 'seen false'.

Cheers,
FJP