Re: E: Unimplemented function between time and choose language

* Martin Michlmayr <tbm@cyrius.com> [2007-09-28 17:05]:
> Unimplemented function".  I consider this a bug in debconf, especially
> given that it (apparently) completely breaks the debconf database.

I cannot back up this claim but I still believe something breaks.
Just look at my previous mails to see in what a strange way d-i
behaved, such as presenting me with the follwing after base install:

|  Choose the next step in the install menu
|    OK
|    Change debconf priority
|    Save debug logs

With my last attempt, base install failed with:

| Sep 28 14:28:45 main-menu[1574]: (process:14850): /var/lib/dpkg/info/bootstrap[...]
| Sep 28 14:28:45 main-menu[1574]: (process:14850): Illegal number: Asia/Dubai

And that came straight from the bogus time/zone debconf entry.

--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/