Re: tasksel avoidance

Jérémy Bobbio wrote:
On Wed, Sep 12, 2007 at 12:24:19PM +0100, Ian McDonald wrote:
But when I choose English as a language during a manual install, and actually skip tasksel, it doesn't install it.

So, I return to my original question. How do I *skip* tasksel.

This can't be done currently.  But you can tell it to install nothing by
adding the following option on your command line:
  tasksel/tasks=""

or in a preseeding file:

d-i tasksel/tasks multiselect
(Please note the trailling space.)

Cheers,

I've already been advised about the d-i tasksel/tasks.... yet it installs the english task anyway. Is there any way to explicitly exclude all tasks?

--
ian