Re: problems with debconf-apt-progress

(CCing in case you are not subscribed.)

On Fri, Sep 14, 2007 at 02:45:24PM +0200, cco wrote:
> I am experiencing some weird problems with debconf-apt-progress during
> the tasksel step when using the etch netinst cd (amd64).

Could you please try the following image:
  http://people.debian.org/~lunar/debian-40r1+proposed-updates-amd64-netinst.iso

It contains an updated debconf that fix the bug #425397 which sounds
like what you are describing.

This updated package is supposed to enter the next Etch point release.

Cheers,
--
Jérémy Bobbio                        .''`.
lunar@debian.org                    : :Ⓐ  :  # apt-get install anarchism