Re: Lenny proposal: may the g-i look be similar to the desktop look

please keep debian-desktop in CC, because i think the author of those
icons is subscribed to desktop and not boot.

Dom, 2007-01-21 às 18:12 +0100, Frans Pop escreveu:
> On Sunday 21 January 2007 18:00, Eddy Petrișor wrote:
> > > Here are screenshots for the note icon [1] and the error icon [2]
> > >
> > > [1] https://debian.polito.it/downloads/save-logs_httpd_running_0.png
> >
> > This needs to be less glossy or the upper banner needs to be more
> > glossy. It feets better than the next.
> >
> > > [2] https://debian.polito.it/downloads/mirror_bad_0.png
> >
> > My first reaction was "eugh, that doesn't match". Same reason, too
> > glossy and also it looks too dark for the red on the banner.
>
> I agree with Eddy here. I also don't like the shadows under the icons. And
> they should be way smaller...

The colour palette does not agree. The style don't agrees also.

This should be fixed before d-i RC2 (i think it will be an RC2 before
the release).