Re: Lenny proposal: may the g-i look be similar to the desktop look

Frans Pop wrote:
On Saturday 20 January 2007 10:55, Attilio Fiandrotti wrote:

One thing i'd really like to happen before Etch is released is
replacing current "note" and "error" icons with those 3-d, " Dlg-neu"
by Andre Ferreira.

what's you opinion on this?

I'm not sure. They may be "too shiny" in combination with the rest of the current theme, which in general is quite dull (as in "not bright", not as in "boring"). Also, the shadow is wrong in relation to the shadow we have on the banner.

I'd like to see some screenshots before deciding on that.

I do prefer the Dlg-neu icons over the Crystal icons. I'm just not sure if they fit with the current theme.

Here are screenshots for the note icon [1] and the error icon [2]

[1] https://debian.polito.it/downloads/save-logs_httpd_running_0.png
[2] https://debian.polito.it/downloads/mirror_bad_0.png

Attilio