unable to perform install

Hi,

In first, really sorry for my bad english.

Here is my problem to perform the install on my desktop PC.

When i’m booting on the latest release (4.0R1) i was unable to perform the installation. The hang when discover my hardware.

Here is the last line during this procedure : APIC Assume pci root bridge.

My desktop pc is a HP DC7700p (Intel vPro, E6300, 1 GB RAM and a GMA3000+)

I love your distrib and i have this one on an AMD64 3500+ that run perfectly.

Thanks in advance to help me to solve this problem.