Re: [directfb-users] porting etch graphic installer to mips/lemote

Frans Pop wrote:
On Wednesday 14 November 2007, Attilio Fiandrotti wrote:
BTW.. have you tried disabling the radeon module
(disable-module=keyboard) or the hw acceleration at whole (no-hardware)?

"disable-module=keyboard" for disabling the radeon module???

/me suspects a copy-and-paste error

I apologize: the string to add to the directfbrc file is "disable-module=radeon", which has no effect if Vern is using our standard libdirectfb udeb, which doesn'include that module. Otherwise, in the case Vern is using his own handmade udeb with custom gfx accellerators including radeon, that string will disable it.

regards

Attilio Fiandrotti