Re: (summary?) Re: [RFC] Support for using multiple CDs during installation

Op 01-11-2007 om 07:15 schreef Christian Perrier:
   <bigsnip/>
> As a conclusion, I really would like to see Frans proposal
> implemented. The plan he proposed seems right to me.

Funny.

To me it was allways interresting to see that the debian-installer is
build by people who have an installed computer.
Usually people build things they don't have.

Now there is a new dimension:
"it is important to scan all CDs at install time"

Funny, really funny and perhaps sad, very sad.

I have the feeling that installing a computer became more important
then have an installed computer.

:-(
Geert Stappers