Re: New templates for lilo-installer far from perfect

On Mon, Oct 01, 2007 at 05:59:56PM +0200, Christian Perrier wrote:
> > Sorry for the hasty changes.  I am still trying to understand the right
> > processes and well, it would be very kind if someone could give me (or
> > point me to) a step-by-step guide on how to deal with template changes.
> [...]
> I hope this is clear enough..harder to explain than imagine, indeed....

Thanks for the explainations. :)

> Why not replace ${SPEED} by "automatic" or something similar in such
> case?

This would result into "automatic" being untranslated, wouldn't it?

If you don't see this as an issue, I would rather use "default" than
"automatic" as there is no trace of intelligence in serial ports speed
handling.

Cheers,
--
Jérémy Bobbio                        .''`.
lunar@debian.org                    : :Ⓐ  :  # apt-get install anarchism