Announcing win32-loader 0.5.7
win32-loader 0.5.7 has been released and is available from
What's new in 0.5.7:
- Fix wrong default selection for non-expert mode.
- On NTLDR, force setting of timeout=30.
- When in expert mode, ask user wether keyboard detection was succesful,
and prompt her to send a bug report if it wasn't.
- Overhaul l10n template generator (mostly rewritten in C). This avoids
troubles with NSIS reserved chars in PO files.
- Translation updates: Dutch, Japanese, French, German (thanks everyone!)
<GPLv2> I know my rights; I want my phone call!
<DRM> What use is a phone call, if you are unable to speak?
(as seen on /.)