Starting point to install dpkg

Hello Sirs,

How are you? The problem that I have at the moment is " to install dpkg on your machine, you have to have dpkg on your machine first".

My device does not have dpkg, apt-get nor any package-installer installed. Therefore at this stage it's not possible add any ".deb"

packages on it the usual way.

I was told to install udpkg as a starting point - However I ran into a "chicken-and-egg" problem because this ".udeb" package again requires an installer like udpkg itself which my device does not already have.

Could you please give me an advice?

Thanks,

David

PS: I know there are the source-packages to download from debian website. However my device does not have MAKE or gcc either. And again I'm stuck with this "chicken and egg" problem.