Re: [D-I] Status of console-setup switch

Christian Perrier <bubulle@debian.org> wrote: [...]
> Apparently, the problem arises when /etc/init.d/console-setup is
> launched when the installed system reboots.
>
> Given that my personal tests with French were OK, I suspect something
> weird in the handling of Esperanto default settings by c-s but, indeed
> I'm not really sure.
>
> I'm not sure I'll be able to investigate this deeper (I'll try an
> Esperanto install...the language is easy to understand enough for a
> speaker of a Latin-based language...). I suggest reporting the issue
> against console-setup with as many details as possible

OK.  What details are interesting?  The installation report ones at
http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/manual/en.i386/ch05s03.html#submit-bug
or what?  This is new ground to me.

Thanks,
Experienced webmaster-developers for hire http://www.ttllp.co.uk/
Also: statistician, sysadmin, online shop builder, workers co-op.