Re: [D-I] Status of console-setup switch

Quoting MJ Ray (mjr@phonecoop.coop):
> I translated the request to debian-esperanto and the heroic Serge
> Leblanc has already tested it!  He reports a serious bug, which I've
> tried to translate below.  Is this a known bug?  If not, do I need
> to report it somewhere else?

Thanks for this, MJ, that's really helpful work.

Apparently, the problem arises when /etc/init.d/console-setup is
launched when the installed system reboots.

Given that my personal tests with French were OK, I suspect something
weird in the handling of Esperanto default settings by c-s but, indeed
I'm not really sure.

I'm not sure I'll be able to investigate this deeper (I'll try an
Esperanto install...the language is easy to understand enough for a
speaker of a Latin-based language...). I suggest reporting the issue
against console-setup with as many details as possible