[DI-POLL] D-I contributors poll

This mail is (BCC-)sent to all members of the "d-i" project on
alioth.debian.org, "d-i" being the project for the development of the
Debian Installer (in case you would wonder why you're a member of that
thing).

The mail is also sent to debian-boot for archive purposes, or in case
some of you drop mails you're BCC'ed to.

If you're member of the "d-i" project on Alioth, you *should* receive
this mail to your <login>@alioth.debian.org address (which is
redirected to the address you gave when first registering on Alioth)

d-i is a very large project with many people registered with commit
access while, in the same time, the number of people contributing to the
project *at the same time* is usually fairly low.

In the recent D-I team meeting, we decided to re-ping all people
registered in the team to know about their intents with regard to their
participation to D-I development.

For this, please answer the following questions about your involvement
in D-I development, _ONLY IF YOU'RE ALREADY MEMBER OF THE PROJECT ON D-I_.

*Please note that people who haven't answered as of September 15th are
likely to be removed from the D-I project on Alioth (after discussion
inside the D-I "core team", though)*

============================== snip ====================================

Your Alioth login: __________

1) Your involvment in Debian *Installer* is:
   (only check one choice)
[ ] Currently active developer
[ ] Currently active translator
[ ] No longer active developer
[ ] No longer active translator
[ ] Future developer
[ ] Future translator
[ ] Hey, what I am doing here?

2) Your plans to contribute to D-I up to the release of Debian
   "lenny":
   (only check one choice)
[ ] Intends to contribute/maintain code
[ ] Intends to contribute/maintain translations
[ ] Will not contribute

3) Your own definition of your involvment in D-I
   (can check more than one choice)
[ ] Skilled D-I developer. Good internals knowledge
[ ] Occasional D-I developer. Loose internals knowledge
[ ] Translator
[ ] Lurker
[ ] Still wonders why listed in that team

4) Your wish about your D-I team membership
[ ] Wants to remain a D-I team member
[ ] Wants to be removed from the D-I team
[ ] Wants to be the D-I release manager

Comments (optional):

Please send your answers to me personnally, keeping the [DI-POLL]
marker (just replying to this mail should be enough). Answers will
remain anonymous, except for the "d-i" project administrators (aka
"core team") on Alioth: Jérémy Bobbio, Joey Hess, Christian Perrier,
Otavio Salvador.