Controlling the l10n-sync script while I'm VAC

Dear D-I team members,

As I announced, I will leave tomorrow for a few days and be back on
Thursday Aug 2nd. Then, I'll leave again on Aug 6th and be back on
9th. Then leave on 11h and back on 25th.

During that time, there is always a small "chance" that the daily
l10n-sync becomes crazy and does unexpected changes (it didn't happen
last years, but who knows?).

That script runs at 22:47 UTC (runs take about 20 minutes).

In case this happens or you have doubts and want to stop the l10n-sync
runs, please edit packages/po/run-l10n-sync and change "run=1" to
"run=0" there.

On the other hand, manual runs of the script can be triggerred by
"touch ~bubulle/d-i/l10n/.run-sync" on Alioth.

Besides this, I have two other automated scripts on Alioth:

- l10n-stats (runs at 01:47 UTC) generates stats for
  http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/l10n-stats/. You can stop it by
  removing ~bubulle/d-i/run-l10n-sync on Alioth

- websec (runs at 05:50 UTC) mails translators for changed files in
  levels 1 to 5. You can stop it by removing ~bubulle/d-i/run-websec on
  Alioth

All these actions can be done by any person with commit access to the
D-I repository.