Re: r48777 - in trunk/packages/apt-setup: . debian generators

> +# Choices-C is used for easier preseeding and setting of defaults
>  Template: apt-setup/updates-select
>  Type: multiselect
> -Default: security
>  Choices-C: security, volatile
> -__Choices: security.debian.org, volatile.debian.org
> - Debian has two services that provide updates to releases.
> +# SEC_HOST and VOL_HOST are host names (e.g. security.debian.org)
> +__Choices: security updates (from ${SEC_HOST}), volatile updates (from ${VOL_HOST})

That will make hard times to translators and I expect mistakes with
too long lines, which will even not be easy to catch by the
spellchecker because of the variable which length we don't control.

I'm also not deeply fond of the long description which says that
"Debian has two update services":

- this brings branding again
- this hardcodes the number of services in templates

I have no time before leaving, today, to propose changes, though. I
updated my translation and added a comment for translators.