Re: LILO Installation Fails on Machine with 4 SATA Disks

Op 22-07-2007 om 14:26 schreef Youssef Eldakar:

> The change to the script did resolve the issue, thank you.
> Should the change be checked into the lilo-installer package?

Frankly, I don't known.

My gut feeling says it is a good thing.
But I can't tell which "daily build" has the change included.
So doing a test right now, could be a waste of time.

And about "time is precious":
The idea between this message is building a better community.

Cheers
Geert Stappers
Who hopes Youssef gets an better answer on his question
(a question that is in fact an offer for help)