Re: [RFC] Add support for LUKS encrypted root in rescue mode

On Sunday 22 July 2007 14:10, Frans Pop wrote:
> I don't really like the fact that it depends on cryptsetup udeb.
> That completely destroys the concept that partman-crypto-dm and/or its
> dependencies are only loaded on demand.

Hmm. That's not true. I'd forgotten that rescue-mode only gets loaded if
rescue mode is enabled. Sorry about that.

Some minor comments:
- maybe "rescan_lvm" should just be named "scan_lvm" as it is used both
for the initial and the second scan
- maybe rename open_encrypted_partitions to activate_encrypted_partitions

For:
+open_encrypted_partitions &&
+	# Scan for LVM partitions again as we just added encrypted volumes
+	rescan_lvm
+

it is maybe better to do:
+if open_encrypted_partitions; then
+	# Scan for LVM partitions again as we just added encrypted volumes
+	rescan_lvm
+fi
+