Re: About console-setup in d-i

On Sun, Jul 15, 2007 at 07:31:16PM +0200, Frans Pop wrote:

> Unless anybody objects, I will try to do this migration tomorrow.

Another uncoordinated coincidence related to console-setup. :)
I finished the migration seconds before you wrote this message.

I uploaded the new console-setup and the package is now in
trunk/packages/console-setup.  I disabled the UTF-8 default from the
Colin's patch because not all locales use UTF-8.  However in d-i
environment console-setup will always use UTF-8 so this should not be
a problem (only one unnecessary question for the user).

Anton Zinovev