Re: About console-setup in d-i

On Mon, Jul 02, 2007 at 09:59:43AM +0200, Frans Pop wrote:

> Could you enable these udebs again, preferably including the changes that
> Colin says are needed?

Unfortunately this week I have a journey that will make me unavailable
so I prefer not to do this right now.  I expect I will be able to make
the upload around 12 July.

The change to kbd-udeb is simple enough so I have already uploaded the
new package.

I don't mind if the sources of console-setup are moved to the d-i
repository (and I've even proposed this already), but I have
absolutely no idea what I have to do in order to do this. :-)

Anton Zinoviev