VMWare Workstation licences available for D-I development/testing

Hi all,

As you may or may not know, VMWare has kindly donated some licences for
VMWare Workstation to the D-I team, to be used for development and
testing of the installer.

We currently need an upgrade of these licences from version 5 to version
6, mainly because version 5 does not work anymore with current kernels.

At the moment not all licences we have are actually being used, so the
question now is whether we should reduce the number of licences we
request or if any D-I team members who currently don't have one would be
interested in using VMWare.

Please only reply if you are serious about using VMWare for D-I
development and testing over the next year or so.

Cheers,
FJP