base-installer_1.82_i386.changes is NEW
(new) bootstrap-base_1.82_i386.udeb required debian-installer
Install the base system
Changes: base-installer (1.82) unstable; urgency=low
[ Frans Pop ]
* Load dmraid if needed; create device nodes in /target for fake (ata)
[ Joey Hess ]
* Split off a bootstrap-base package that contains the bits needed to
[c]debootstrap a base installation.
* base-installer now provides the framework for installing base, including a
shell library in /usr/lib/base-installer/library.sh.
* bootstrap-base templates are not renamed, to avoid preseeding
issues and other complications.
* Dropped pcmcia modules package installation support (2.4 kernel stuff).
* Remove old support for using prebaseconfig templates for progress.
[ Otavio Salvador ]
* Add support to run_waypoints to accept different templates for the
progress bar title.
Override entries for your package:
base-installer_1.82.dsc - source debian-installer
base-installer_1.82_all.udeb - required debian-installer
Announcing to email@example.com
Your package contains new components which requires manual editing of
the override file. It is ok otherwise, so please be patient. New
packages are usually added to the override file about once a week.
You may have gotten the distribution wrong. You'll get warnings above
if files already exist in other distributions.