Enabling 'quiet' kernel option for D-I images

I've just done a little experiment booting the installer with the 'quiet'
kernel option, and for the netboot mini.iso - instead of the usual
endless stream of semi-useful console messages - this results in exactly
four messages being displayed before the first dialog is shown:
   <clear screen>
   Uncompressing Linux... Ok, booting the kernel.
   Starting system log daemon: syslogd, klogd.

I'd like to propose to add that option by default for i386/amd64 for all
boot methods _except_ for expert mode. That way people can still check
the console for errors and such if the installer fails to boot by booting
in expert mode. This would of course need to be documented; at least in
one of the the syslinux help screens.

For other arches, I'd say it's up to the porters whether they think this
option should be added or not. Probably depending on how common boot
issues are and how easy/difficult it is to set/change boot parameters.

Cheers,
FJP

P.S. It's safe to try this at home; just boot with 'install quiet'.