Re: A common Debian style for Debian Installer and the desktop

Hi!

* Bastian Venthur <venthur@debian.org> [070615 10:42]:

[ Red swirl and red i-dot is needed ]
> I Disagree. Because the shape of the swirl is usually enough to make the
> connection to the "real" logo and the organization behind it, we should
> be pretty much free for all color variations. The Etch desktop theme is
> a perfect example how things could look like (fresh, modern) if we don't
> limit to use the same boring logo-color-combo again and again.

I don't think so.  We get often reports of logo missusage to
press@debian.org.  So far all of them were about some kind of red
spiral; but only one time about an other coloured one.  So I guess for
people colour is more important than shape.

Yours sincerely,
  Alexander