Re: Newbie installing debian on NSLU2

On 6/7/07, Martin Michlmayr <tbm@cyrius.com> wrote:
> 3) I've read that NSLU2 could run out of available memory when installing.
> I've read this page
> http://www.nslu2-linux.org/wiki/Debian/DebianInstallerDisconnectsSSH and
> was wondering
>
> At what step should I do this, and how can I unload the
> fat/vfat-drivers/ixp4xx_beeper? Does this mean that I don't have to create
> a swap partition? Should this be done in the first or second terminal
> window?

I wouldn't worry about this for now.  Hopefully, it will just work.
If it doesn't work, you could try to create the disk partitions on a
PC, format them and then connect the disk to the NSLU2 and manually
add mount points.

If I run out of available memory when installing can I then start over from scratch w/o any problems? Or do I have to reset something?

Kia