Re: Changing Installation/Bug report #426607

On Tue, Jun 05, 2007 at 10:48:45AM -0700, Gary L. Roach wrote:
I have been working with the Debian Etch Installer on a Toshiba qosmio G25 and had the system completely hang up on reboot. I filed the above report about a week ago. I decided to do a total reinstallation last night. I had a few minor glitches during installation but the system booted right up. I don't know why the first time didn't work. Now I need to amend the report and can't seem to figure out how. I don't want to make a complete nascence of my self to some very busy people.

Any assistance would be appreciated. The report was forwarded to Frans Pop <elendil@planet.nl>, if that is any help.

If the bug report was assigned bug number 426607 (which the subject line of your email seems to suggest), you can add any information you want to the bug report by sending an email to 426607@bugs.debian.org.

--
David Härdeman