Changing Installation/Bug report #426607

I have been working with the Debian Etch Installer on a Toshiba qosmio G25 and had the system completely hang up on reboot. I filed the above report about a week ago. I decided to do a total reinstallation last night. I had a few minor glitches during installation but the system booted right up. I don't know why the first time didn't work. Now I need to amend the report and can't seem to figure out how. I don't want to make a complete nascence of my self to some very busy people.

Any assistance would be appreciated. The report was forwarded to Frans Pop <elendil@planet.nl>, if that is any help.

Gary Roach