Preseeding Partitioning of 400-G Disk

I am trying to preseed the partitioning of a 400-G disk into partitions
of size 280, 1, 2, 6, 110, and 1 G. The disk configuration is the same
across all machines I am trying to automatically install. I am trying to
use the following recipe, but it is not succeeding. The disk ends up
with an empty partition table.

d-i partman-auto/expert_recipe string               \
        multiraid ::                                \
                28000     100 280000 raid           \
                        $primary{ } method{ raid }  \
                .                                   \
                  100     100   1000 raid           \