Re: Stop. Breathe. Walk away.

On Sun, May 20, 2007 at 05:20:26PM +0200, Geert Stappers wrote:
> Stop. Breathe. Walk away.
>
> See http://www.donotfeedtheenergybeast.com/
> for more information.

Hey, Geert and all,

Why can't you guys not just leave me alone ? You already won all you
wanted, and there is really no need to gloat over it, and keep coming at
me.

For some guys who accused me of all possible evil, and saying i can't
forget old grudges, you behave in a real hypocrit way.

Geert, i really regret i ever sponsored you into Debian, i guess the NM
process should have some check in place to prevent people who like to
make their fellow DD suffer to ever become DD, but then what do you
want, like Wouter said, behaving as assholes is acceptable, provided the
new release goes forward.

This makes me sick, you cannot imagine how much, so ...

Just go away, and torture someone else somewhere for a while, ok ?

Saddened,

Sven Luther