Re: About console-setup in d-i

On Wed, May 09, 2007 at 10:47:11PM +0200, Christian Perrier wrote:

> Well, from the very few I see (I'm the de facto console-data
> maintainer, mostly because despite my lack of knowledge, I still can
> do some work, but I'm not involved in console-tools and kbd), I'm not
> sure that there are other people more qualified.

Hmm.  It is my fault that I didn't notice that when Denis leaved Debian
kbd was left with no maintainer (officialy it is maintained by a group
named "Console utilities maintainers").

A couple of days ago I uploaded a new release of kbd where I did
everything I can do about this package (including the udeb).  It entered
unstable today.  Now I will wait some time to see if I have introduced
some bugs so I have a chance to fix them.  After that I will announce
the package offered for adoption (I don't want to make it orphaned).

Anton Zinoviev