Your message dated Thu, 3 May 2007 19:35:29 +0100 with message-id <email@example.com> and subject line I have successfully transfer the funds has caused the attached Bug report to be marked as done. This means that you claim that the problem has been dealt with. If this is not the case it is now your responsibility to reopen the Bug report if necessary, and/or fix the problem forthwith. (NB: If you are a system administrator and have no idea what I am talking about this indicates a serious mail system misconfiguration somewhere. Please contact me immediately.) Debian bug tracking system administrator (administrator, Debian Bugs database)
--- Begin Message ---
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: installation-reports
- From: Davide Giunchi <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2004 13:30:23 +0200
- Message-id: <1086175823.16044.163.camel@gnustation>Package: installation-reports Debian-installer-version: 2-giu-2004 http://cdimage.debian.org/pub/cdimage-testing/sarge_d-i/i386/beta4/sarge-i386-netinst.iso uname -a: Linux servizinu 2.4.25-1-386 #2 Wed Apr 14 19:38:08 EST 2004 i686 GNU/Linux Date: mer giu 2 12:18:48 CEST 2004 Method: Installed from cd image "netinstall", i've installed the system via network trought a gateway, no proxy Machine: HP tc2120 Processor: Pentium(R) 4 CPU 2.66GHz Memory: 757Mb Root Device: IDE on 3ware, /dev/sda1 Root Size/partition table: /dev/sda1 on / type ext3 (rw,errors=remount-ro) proc on /proc type proc (rw) devpts on /dev/pts type devpts (rw,gid=5,mode=620) tmpfs on /dev/shm type tmpfs (rw) usbfs on /proc/bus/usb type usbfs (rw) Output of lspci: 0000:00:00.0 Host bridge: ServerWorks GCNB-LE Host Bridge (rev 32) 0000:00:00.1 Host bridge: ServerWorks GCNB-LE Host Bridge 0000:00:03.0 Ethernet controller: Broadcom Corporation NetXtreme BCM5702 Gigabit Ethernet (rev 02) 0000:00:04.0 RAID bus controller: 3ware Inc 3ware 7000-series ATA-RAID (rev 01) 0000:00:09.0 VGA compatible controller: ATI Technologies Inc Rage XL (rev 27) 0000:00:0f.0 ISA bridge: ServerWorks CSB6 South Bridge (rev a0) 0000:00:0f.1 IDE interface: ServerWorks CSB6 RAID/IDE Controller (rev a0) 0000:00:0f.2 USB Controller: ServerWorks CSB6 OHCI USB Controller (rev 05) 0000:00:0f.3 Host bridge: ServerWorks GCLE-2 Host Bridge Base System Installation Checklist: Initial boot worked: [O] Configure network HW: [O] Config network: [O] Detect CD: [O] Load installer modules: [E] Detect hard drives: [O] Partition hard drives: [O] Create file systems: [O] Mount partitions: [O] Install base system: [O] Install boot loader: [O] Reboot: [O] [O] = OK, [E] = Error (please elaborate below), [ ] = didn't try it Comments/Problems: Little error on the module load of the usb at the first boot (the module didn't load). All is ok, great work! -- Davide Giunchi
--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message ---
- Subject: I have successfully transfer the funds
- From: "Sonia Benson" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 3 May 2007 19:35:29 +0100
- Message-id: <email@example.com>
GOOD DAY MY DEAR,
COMPLIMENTS OF THE DAY AND GOD'S BLESSINGS.I AM GLAD TO INFORM YOU THAT I HAVE SUCCESSFULLY CONCLUDED THE TRANSACTION, THE MONEY WAS TRANSFERRED TO USA. IT IS DONE THROUGH THE ASSISTANT OF MR.SUN YOUNG WHO IS A US BASE BUSINESS MAN. CURRENTLY I AM IN USA WITH MY CHILDREN.
HOWEVER, I DID NOT FORGET YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE THE SOURCE OF MY SUCCESS THOUGH YOU ARE NOT THERE TO COMPLETE THIS PROJECT WITH ME BUT I GAVE ALL THE CREDIT AND THANKS TO YOU. I KNOW IT IS NOT YOUR FAULT SINCE I WAS HOSPITALISED FOR CANCER OPERATION WITHOUT INFORMING YOU.
IN APPRECIATE OF YOUR ASSISTANCE I HAVE MAPPED OUT AS A COMPENSATION OF $700.000( SEVEN HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS ONLY) FOR YOU THEREFORE,CONTACT MY ATTORNEY (SIR. MALICK DIOP) ON THE BELOW INFO SO THAT HE WILL SEND YOU THE MONEY.
MALICK DIOP (SIR)
E-MAIL : firstname.lastname@example.org
I WOULD HAVE LOVE TO CALL YOU FROM USA WHERE I CURRENTLY RESIDE BUT DUE TO THE RECENT KILLING IN CAMPUS MR.YOUNG ADVICE ME NOT TO CALL BECAUSE ALL INTERNATONAL CALLS ARE BEING MONITORED BY THE US AUTHORITY.
I WILL STOP HERE. ONCE AGAIN, THANK YOU VERY MUCH AND REMAIN BLESSED.
MRS SONIA BENSON.
--- End Message ---