RE : Re: Problem to install etch on sparc32

http://www.debian.org/releases/stable/sparc/release-notes/ch-upgrading.en.html#s-missingdrivers

http://people.debian.org/~stappers/d-i/images/daily/sparc32/netboot/2.6
> >/boot.img But the installatoin fail at "install the
> base
> > system".
>
> You'll have to provide the syslog of the
> installation if you want an
> answer to that.

Alt F1
http://ftp.fr.debian.org/debian/dists/etch/main/binary-sparc/Packages.gz
 was corrupt

The base system into /target/ failed

Alt F4
/target/var/lib/apt/lists.deboostrap.invalid_dists_etch_main_binary-sparc_packages
: no such file or directory
ar: short read
zcat: short read
chroot: