Re: d-i for ps3

Sven Luther <luther@debian.org> writes:

> On Thu, Apr 19, 2007 at 03:09:37PM -0400, Joey Hess wrote:
>> Hi guys. I wonder if you could update us on the current status of d-i
>> for the ps3. Has there been any progress on the kernel? If there are d-i
>> patches that are ready to be merged to trunk now would be a good time to
>> do that.
>
> disclaimer: the below you is a plural you meaning those of the d-i team
> who will without doubt recognize themselve in this.
>
> Well, i have a ps3, and had intentions to actually do some work on them,
> but given how you so vehemently refused to have anything to do with me,
> rejecting all my tentatives to solve this lamentable dispute, rejecting
> even a RL meeting at FOSDEM, responding by an active role in the
> expulsion request, it is probably a bit hypocrit of you to ask about
> this, especially given the further punishing decision of the DAMs about
> this.

Sorry Sven,

I personally like you a lot and do not have problems with you but
instead to claim again about it, start a tree with it and then put it
somewhere to someone grab the fixes from it.

git-svnimport or even git-svn would do it nicely to you.

I do think you should start to work intead of worry too much about
it. You have done, and do, a great work overall and I do want you keep
this all mess on the past. Do the right thing and forget the
other. That's what you ought to do.

--
        O T A V I O    S A L V A D O R
 E-mail: otavio@debian.org      UIN: 5906116