Re: d-i for ps3

On Thu, Apr 19, 2007 at 03:09:37PM -0400, Joey Hess wrote:
> Hi guys. I wonder if you could update us on the current status of d-i
> for the ps3. Has there been any progress on the kernel? If there are d-i
> patches that are ready to be merged to trunk now would be a good time to
> do that.

disclaimer: the below you is a plural you meaning those of the d-i team
who will without doubt recognize themselve in this.

Well, i have a ps3, and had intentions to actually do some work on them,
but given how you so vehemently refused to have anything to do with me,
rejecting all my tentatives to solve this lamentable dispute, rejecting
even a RL meeting at FOSDEM, responding by an active role in the
expulsion request, it is probably a bit hypocrit of you to ask about
this, especially given the further punishing decision of the DAMs about
this.

Hurt,

Sven Luther